She checked out my collection of paintings... and i was happy to show them all to her.
I am proud of what i have done and i am always thankful that God has given the skill and talent to do what i do.
- I love the sense of freedom when i look at a blank canvas, start putting colors and painting without even knowing what i will be painting
- I love the paintings that i do that just finish themselves. I just stand up and look from a few feet back and would be satisfied..and its done. These are easiest to make.
- There are moments when i have to play some fast music to get my pulse on a painting mode, and there are days when i paint and i realize it was almost the end of the day and i dont even have a single music or tv on.
- Crazy moments that you feel spiritually satisfied when you put the first drop of paint on the canvas.
- I used to have an easel..but its now on our storage.For some reason i enjoy painting on a flat surface than the canvas looking at me face to face
- I used to paint with oils, but for marketing reasons acrylic serves a better medium. Drying time is shorter, so i get to ship my paintings to my collectors quicker.
- I love reading too, but it keeps me from my painting. So i have to schedule when i start to read a good book, coz it means a break from painting
I love painting. Its my career!
Check out my paintings for sale:
EBAY: PRISARTS GALLERY
OBJECTS OF ART
PRINTS: FINE ART AMERICA
DAVID VENNE STORE
NEEDLEPOINT: KATHY'S SPAREROOM